Formation of databases
Businesses depend on access to accurate information, but information changes over time. Many companies have already formed their own customer database; however, information changes and carefully collected data loses its relevance over time, because companies’ addresses, phone numbers, and employees change. A database that is not updated will eventually lose its value, so we offer not only the option to create a new database, but also a service enabling the updating of already existing databases.
More than 360 000 entities are registered in Lithuania. According to our data, there are about 105 000 businesses operating with branches, and about 70 000 operating without branches. There are also more than 2 000 000 telephone numbers, web sites, e-mail addresses. During the week, a database department employee updates, revises, supplements, and replaces data for more than 1,000 operators. Databases for Lithuania or other countries are created according to the individual needs of each customer.
The databases can be created according to:
- Names, codes, activity, goods/services offered by the company;
- The company founding date: monthly lusts and annual lists of companies;
- Selected geographical locations: cities, streets etc.;
- Number of employees;
- Declared annual turnover;
- Other data relevant to your business.
- Always 100% up-to-date and legal database;
- The customer database is continuously renewed;
- Better sales indicators are generated;
- Expectations and needs of potential clients are met;
- Time and funds are saved on finding partners/clients;
- Goods and services can be sold more easily.
Ensuring that the data is up-to-date at least once per calendar year
* This is the standard service profile. However, given the needs of our customers, objectives and financial capabilities, we implement custom solutions adapted to customers’ specific business needs. If you want a solution proposal specially adapted for your business, fill out the questionnaire or give your contact details and we will contact you: